""THE AFRICAN VIOLET""

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: ""THE AFRICAN VIOLET""
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 19:02:04 -0700
Hello gang,
Hope you are all having a GREAT weekend, well I have noticed that many of
you have checked out the GORGEOUS pictures of The African Violet Export,
South African TIGERS, that are BRUTALLY rare, Norm has an entire chapter in
his GREAT book, dedicated to them.
And as per Norm, this may be the ONLY known in existence VIOLET in the U.S.,
and it was located by our good TIGER friend, Paul Sheahan. ( THANK YOU
PAUL!!)
It is a remarkable car, and really something to see, I have never seen one,
when was the last time you did????? And if not, go take a peek at it...

http://www.monkeybike.com/afr.html

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com