Film to protect body from hard top rubbing.

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Film to protect body from hard top rubbing.
From: "Doornbos, Daniel" <daniel.doornbos@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:12:34 -0700
A post not so long ago described a plastic film to
put between the rubber seal on the hard top and
the body of the car to prevent marking.

Do you think this could be used in other applications?
Between the rubber feet of a roof rack and a new
car?  After 2 weeks of the bike rack on my car it
left slight outlines of the feet.  I think these can
be rubbed out but want to prevent it in the future.

Could someone please let me know what the
film is and where I could obtain some?  I need
4 pieces each about 3"x5"

Dan Doornbos
daniel.doornbos@intel.com