Re: Cool Tiger?

To: STUART_BRENNAN@hp-andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Cool Tiger?
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:44:27 EDT
I'm running a 175 themostat.  And pulled my radiator and had
it professionally cleaned last fall.  I'll experiment more this
weekend by driving as much as I ccan.  It's supposed to be
in the 80's this weekend and I find out then.  The temp does
rise to about 210 after sitting in traffic for 15 to 20 minutes.

When opening the hood the engine does not feel hot.  There
is not the blast of hot air that was there before.  When my gauge
reads 220+ you can easily tell the engine is hot by just opening
the hood.  If I reach 260 (gauge is pegged) I start getting a steam
leak around the small hose on the top of the header tank.  I know
I running hot then.  That's why I'm using Moboil 1.

Let  you all know next week.