Upper Hose

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Upper Hose
From: randya@pacbell.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:54:33 -0700
Thanks - this is useful information.  The top radiator hose I got from
Rick
at Sunbeam Specialities did *not* fit; I could not avoid interference
with
the fan. - Randy Antosiak

> Begin included message
Hey, gang:

Just thought this might be of some help to someone.  I had to replace
the
upper hose on my Mk1A today so I looked back through some of the notes
that
I had saved from this list to see what number of hose folks were using.
found the Goodyear #60710 listed as a perfect fit for the upper hose on
Tiger.  I went to my local Auto Zone and they crossed it to their part
#211.  Again, a perfect fit.  Hope this helps someone, especially if
there
is an Auto Zone handy.

Andy Walker
B382001600