SUNDAAAAYY! New England Icebreaker!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: SUNDAAAAYY! New England Icebreaker!
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:04:26 -0400
     Don't forget! The New England Icebreaker is this Sunday, June 6, at
     Jim Morrison's house in Concord, MA.   Bring yourself, your Sunbeam,
     parts to trade, tall stories, etc. Bring a picnic lunch.

     We'll be starting around 11, and going 'till whenever.  Many United
     2000 committee members will be present, so we'll be talking about
     those plans.  Jim's on Barton's way in Concord, which is not on the
     map, but is off of Old Marlboro Road, between Spring Road and Drum
     Hill Rd.  If you need better directions, contact me at this address by
     mid day Friday, or at "sbrennan@ncounty.net" or 508-384-2488 by
     Saturday afternoon.

     Hope to see you there!

     Stu Brennan