Koni Rebuilds?

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Koni Rebuilds?
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 23:02:13 -0400
I decided to do a bit of sniffing around on the web to see who might be
doing rebuilds of Koni Shocks.  Koni USA isn't but their page has a link
to True Choice Motorsports in Ohio.  Related to the old Jim Trueman Indy
car team perhaps?

They sell and service all sorts of racing Koni shocks, but they also
mention restoration of older shocks.  If I read their price list
correctly they'll gladly rebuild your old Konis for $175.  Each.  Price
includes painting, of course.

Does anybody know of any other places that might be doing this sort of
rebuild?  And their prices?

Stu