Fw: Tiger window stickers Wheel centers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Tiger window stickers Wheel centers
From: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 06:37:13 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Ronak
To: tigers@autox.team.net
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 1999 12:50 AM
Subject: Tiger window stickers Wheel centers

Listers,
I don't know how many of you run non stock wheels but I found a neat fix for
a set of Mustang wheels (graciuosly acquired from Theo Smit).
I was short a center cap and then found one only to realize I had one cap
with a horse on it. So I searched the net and found a rather nice sunbeam
Tiger jpg image (Thanks to one of the Tiger Clubs) and took it to my local
decal place and they thrmal etched some decals in 2 colors on a white
background and then cut them into 1.90" disks that I could stick over the
OEM plastic applique. With a little alcohol and water solution it worked
rely well. They also cut some clear chip protector out the same size which i
stuck over the decals caus' they said they would be fragile unprotected. It
looks kinda Shelbyish and a couple guys at a cruise I was at this weekend
asked if they were stock. It is the rectangular shaped immage that has a red
'S' and a 'T' with a tiger head and two angled stripes running through the
background one red and one black. I t cost me $75 Canadian for 6 decals as
it was a one off but what I found out is that if i could get someone to scan
one of those 1/4 window stickers with some good resolution in IBM formatting
(No Mac) so I can resize it I could print up a whole bunch very easily for
$10-$20 Canadian. Even if no one else wants them if someone has a scanned
image send it to me as i would like to try anyways.
Regards,
Tim Ronak
B382000680
timinvan@fox.nstn.ca