Re: National club

To: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Subject: Re: National club
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 18:45:17 -0400
Theo/Van
    I'm a member of TEAE, for only 2 years, but I have copies of newsletters
which
date back in the 80's. I enjoy the copies of the newsletter alot. I plan on
staying
in this club. I realy enjoy the autox.team network. I enjoy reading about
regional
events, but honestly I won't be going to the West coast for a show. I agree with
Theo. A National Club would be nice for some, but I hope It doesn't take
anything
away from TEAE.  Thanks Mark