Sunbeam Le Mans GT / R&T mag on eBay

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Le Mans GT / R&T mag on eBay
From: "Schotland" <gary@schotland.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 23:11:42 -0400
Hi Guys,

I'm auctioning off a 1962 Road & Track magazine with a nice color
photo of the Sunbeam Le Mans GT on the cover.  Condition is
absolutely mint. The Road Test article is 4 pages long with 6 b&w
photos, performance specs, etc.  A nice addition to your literature
collection.

Check it out at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=115581455

Make sure you put the entire address all the way down to
115581455.  For some reason my e-mail software cuts the address
in two.

Happy bidding!

Gary