Radiator Revisited

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator Revisited
From: Bruce Richards <bruiser@ont.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:18:26 -0500
Last summer while I was having my water pump rebuilt I went ahead and
had the radiator boiled out.  The guy said it was in good shape, so I
felt fine.
    Lately I have been overheating (more than normal) and have found a
cool spot in my radiator.  A mechanic suggested having it rebuilt, so I
was looking for suggestions on rebuild versus getting a new radiator.
The radiator I have is not original, it is a 2 coil job and I don't know
who made it.

Suggestions and part #'s for replacements, and aprox. price would be
appreciated

Thanks,
Bruce Richards