Re: Fwd: From The Times of London

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, British-Cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: From The Times of London
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 09:26:11 -0500
Hello all,

Well, what can I say...the horror story recounted below will almost
certainly happen. It will be hard on the English, and the loss to all of us
will be very great.

This is what happens when a country gives up its sovereignty to a bunch of
unelected miniature dictators in a foreign country.  The British would have
been far better off in a trade agreement with the US. At least we have
something in common.

You enthusiasts in the UK better get busy.  Time is running out.  Time to
beat up on your officials or better yet, dump the EEC.

BTW, has anyone seen a "Euro" with the phony pictures of mythical places on
the bills?  We almost rolled off the bench we were sitting on when we saw
one!!

Best wishes and regards,

Ray