Another Sunbeam on TV?

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Sunbeam on TV?
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:29:52 -0400
I didn't see that one, but about a week ago I caught a few minutes of some
sappy movie about firemen, and for a few seconde there was what sure
appeared to be a primer gray Tiger or Alpine. I couldn't believe they
wastedall that time on this sappy movie & barely showed the car at all!

Doug Leithauser