Re: Tigers Invade the AMAC 17th Annual Show 'n Shine

To: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Subject: Re: Tigers Invade the AMAC 17th Annual Show 'n Shine
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@valpak.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:53:54 -0400
Theo,

Has anybody ever cataloged all the comments said about Tigers at car shows?

I've heard some real great fish stories, beyond the usual 'Poor Man's Cobra"
(D'oh!), or I owned one with a factory Chrysler 283. I think if you counted the
number of cars everybody claimed to have owned over the years, you'd swear
there was
at least 30,000 of these cars made!

I own a couple of old english motorbikes. At shows people are always coming up
with
stories of ownership, usually crashing them. Seems like the minimum speed on a
Bonneville was 90 mph when one got into trouble, and "laying the bike down" was
the
preferred way of saving one's life or limbs.

It would make a great club newsletter article if someone could compile these
Tiger
stories.

Peter S.
B9471799