Re: Top Back Window Stain

To: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Subject: Re: Top Back Window Stain
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 09:49:34 -0700
Tim,

Common problem, if the stains are on the rear window, try setting the car
out in the sun, then get some non or very low grit tooth paste such as
Colgate, mix a small amount in the palm of your hand with some water.
Then rub gently on the window, it will remove the stains and discoloration,
just be patient and do not rub to hard.

Best of Luck and have a GREAT day..

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde