Master cylinder res. change

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Master cylinder res. change
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:44:07 EDT
Hi Tigers
 I am in the process of putting my Tiger Mk1a back together. I am changing
the master cylinder over to a non-power assisted one.The new part uses the
reservoir
from the old unit.My question is this: Is the rubber piece that seals
reservoir body to the rest of the master cylinder re-usable or should I
replace it with an o-ring or some such. I would not want to re-use the copper
washer further down in the assembly, I am wondering if the rubber piece is
worthy of the same caution.
Thanks
Tony