temp sender, hot weather testing and suni

To: tiger mail <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: temp sender, hot weather testing and suni
From: netscott@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:22:50 +0000
thanks for the responce about my question.
my fan sender is located at the bottom right of the radiator, i quess
the water is hotter there when i first start my car.

i drove up the grapevine (I5 north) about 3:30 today.it was about 95F. i
wanted to see if my was going to die before i head to suni. well it made
it, a little hot (230F) at the start, but it cooled back down 205. does
any one know if newer 5.0 ('86-92) are made to run hotter to burn up
more emissions?

has any set a CB channel for all to talk on the way up, or down, or
across to suni.

scott
B9472628