Re: Exhausting Prospects

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Exhausting Prospects
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 11:33:20 -0400
The tri-Ys will get more OOOOOhs & AAAAhs at Tiger get togethers. And being
cooler
is a definite plus. I had my CAT headers chromed and they generated mucho
floor/firewall heat. I'd get the tri-Y's and have 'em jet-hot coated. You need
special downpipes for the  tri-Ys and I'd have them coated too for longevity
purposes.
    Didn't I read somewhere that many tr-Ys didn't fit and were being sold
nonetheless??? Caveat Emptor.
Al J.