Tiger in Shell commercial and OOOPS

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger in Shell commercial and OOOPS
From: Dave Binkley <dbinkley@argotech.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 19:55:23 -0700
Ok, I saw it again tonight.  Twice.  Once at 6:30 pm on channel 4 (KRON
NBC) right after the weather.  Then at 7:30 on channel 7 (KGO  ABC) just
after Jeopardy.  Believe it or not, during the 7:30 sighting I was reading
the cool Tech Tip written by Tom Hall in the just received STOA Tiger Tracks
on Ricks new front urethane bushings for the upper and lower A-arms.  They
sure look nice.

Am I still the only one who has seen this commercial with the yellow
Tiger???

Took my Tiger out late Sunday afternoon to run errands.  Parked it at the
local grocery store.  Was in there for about 20 minutes.  On the way back to
the car I couldn't find the keys to the Tiger.  Searched all my pockets.  No
luck.  Figured I lost them in the store.  Got to the car and there they were
- still in the igniton.  What luck huh?  Top down, keys in the ignition, 20
minutes .......

Lucky Dave