RE: Shut-him-down

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Shut-him-down
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 14:45:51 -0700
Outstanding and very factual description Steve.  Mirrored completely how I
felt.  Where you in El Cajon on Friday night???  You and Linda did not stop
by?  I am CRUSHED.  Hell, Michelle would have enjoyed speaking to someone
about something besides cars!

~8-{)>

Allan  (too many gray whiskers in my beard to have been caught!)