Tiger rearend questions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger rearend questions
From: "Lou Weinert" <kelbo66@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:21:15 PDT
I'm new to your list and have a few questions.

I'm writing for a friend who is in search of 8 inch Ford rear end. Being
that both of us are non Tiger owners please excuse any technical ignorances.

Were the stock rearends in the Tigers of a 8 in. Ford variety?

Are there any newsletters out there to place an ad in?

Is any one selling one?

Are low gears (4.11, 4.77) available?

This is for a 1960 Ford Anglia drag race project car. Presently shutting
down many a spoilered Honda with good low 15's. At press time we have a
fairly healthy Kent crossflow in this homely little car, with dreams of a 2
ltr. cosworth.

Help us make the Hondas assume the position.

Thanks,
Lou Weinert
San Francisco, CA USA