Re: 289 Harmonic Balancer

To: tym@mediaone.net, Tigers@autox.team.net, Alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 289 Harmonic Balancer
From: Alpdavegre@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 23:34:05 EDT
Tym,

okay except for the rubber you might want to try having it revulcanized. I
had my Mk 1 260 dampner done by Dampner Dudes, 5509 Cedars Rd., Redding, Ca.
96001. tele 530-244-7225. I talked to Matt. I had to pay shipping to them.
Turn around time was about 1 week and they sent it back. It looks great, even
painted and a speedi sleeve on the seal area. Price was $66. Much better than
buying a new balancer at $140 and it wasn't the correct weight! I believe
they can do any balancer so Tigers and Alpines could benefit from them. My 2c
worth.

Dave Green
8 Alps, 1 Tiger.