Re: inquiry 072999a

To: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Subject: Re: inquiry 072999a
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:35:47 -0600
Larry:
You have no idea on how close you have described a TIGER that I looked at
about 6 or 7 years ago. It was located in Ottawa and I drove 4 days to look
at "A totally restored car". When I got there I phoned from the hotel and
said that I would be over to see the car the next day. I began to get
suspicious when he said I should wait for a day as he was having trouble
with the steering and it was out of the car. You got the part about velour
high back bucket seats right on but from having seen it myself I will also
add tilt Chev steering column to you list.
Godspeed
Jc