Re: seeking alpine (fwd)

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seeking alpine (fwd)
From: "Mitchel Wolos" <mwolos@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:40:27 GMT
I have a s2 1962 alpine which is for sale.SAL 017056
I am rebuilding the motor as we speak and body work is being finished with
shaved handles(left in primer). Soft top frame is there. There is more to be
replaced but this is the major stuff, seats+hood+floor pans+trans hump and
to be wired(lots of wire is there). Has almost all brake and suspension
components. Has original motor + 2 transmissions 1 rebuilt+o/d and one 4
spd, shifter, driveshaft, rad, heater core, horns, coil, voltage regulator,
door panels, window cranks+ door handles, good glass, radio, [oil,water,fuel
level,amp,speedo,tach]gauges (missing one), almost all switches, wipers,
resivoir.

Last driven 1980 stored in farm bin since now. The orig owner went bankrupt
and had to move in the middle of restoring it so he left it.
Has orig 84958 km

Best Offer or trade for Alger or cheap Tiger