Re: gas smell

To: charles paul <c1967@email.com>
Subject: Re: gas smell
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:29:26 -0700
Charles,

The level of gas between the two tanks MUST be the same,  Physics requires it.
However, there is another tube that vents the top of the tanks to each other,
and
this connects to a "T" in the rubber between the filler neck and the first tank.
Lots of joints and old hoses that could be stuffed or cracked.  Need to check
them
all.

I find my Tiger brakes very good.  There are, however, differences in boost
between the factory supplied (stock on all Tigers) servos, and some replacement
units.  Need to make sure you have the appropriate unit, and the correct master
cylinder.  Another factor is the material and quality of the linings, and
whether
your rear brakes are working properly.

There are semi-metallic pads to increase friction, there are kits ($$$$$) for
making 4 wheel disk brakes (ask Larry Wright, he is doing it with a kit from
Dale
A.)

Welcome to a marvelous new experience and community.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/