Tool trivial

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Tool trivial
From: "Schotland" <gary@schotland.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:33:06 -0400
I have a quite a few Superslim spanners (open end wrenches) that I'm
attempting to identify.  I know for sure they are not correct for Alpines/Tiger
toolkits, so don't get too excited.  They are similar to ones I've seen
advertised as being correct for early Jaguar XKs, although those were
marked "AF", not BS or BSF like these.  They're marked as follows:

spanner #1: 5/8 W 11/16 BS (one end) - 9/16 W 5/8 BS (other end)
spanner #2: 7/16 W 1/2 BSF - 3/8 W 7/16 BSF
spanner #3: 5/8 W 11/16 BSF - 9/16 W 5/8 BSF

There are a bunch more all marked essentially the same way.

Any assistance anyone can provide regarding what marque(s)/model(s)
these might have been used for would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary