Sunbeam 260-289 Workshop Manual for Sale on EBAY with Bonus Book and New

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam 260-289 Workshop Manual for Sale on EBAY with Bonus Book and Newsletters
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:24:53 -0700
have 2 Alpine/ Singer workshop manuals available on Ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=142000865

I have a Sunbeam 260-289 Workshop Manual (3rd Addition) and a bonus
available on Ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=142053272

If you need a good workshop manual or know of someone who does please tell
them and BID!

Also, someone has already bid on my special tapered lug nuts for
Alpine/Tiger but they are still available  on Ebay at

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140426072

I sold one of my 3 Alpine transmissions for $75 and still have a Series III
and a Series V for sale..same price.
I am getting ready to offer 2 good Alpine heads (water jackets are good,
headgasket will seal properly) if anyone is interested please contact me
before I offer them to the general public.

                                                    Thanks for the
bandwidth..............Herbeam sends Sun to all