Re: Tiger Insurance

To: "Alan Bichler" <alan.bichler@gentire.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger Insurance
From: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <SUNBEAMTIGER@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:12:07 -0400
Alan,
     Stand by to pay insurance on your Tiger like you do for your regular
car.  I am also in North Carolina and my agent tells me that some of the
companies that give the great rates in other states are not licensed in N.C.
I hate paying high rates for a car that just sits in the garage.
     If someone out there does have a solution, I'm game for it.
Paul
Paul R. Sheahan
B382000118
B382001555