Tiger Insurance - Bill & Ginger Update

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Insurance - Bill & Ginger Update
From: BCARTUS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:26:02 EDT
Alan,

I have insurance with J.C.Taylor. I would recommend them highly. They usually
have a huge one page application in the Hemmings each month. Be happy to pass
on the name & number of a live agent to speak with. I don't know if they are
in NC, but I have been extremly impressed with their service and quick action
on my recent accident coming from SUNI III on July 11. I received the full
valuation of my car, kept the car, and only sent in pictures of my dead
Tiger. Medical was a little weak, but you would be covered under your
personal insurance on that. Prices are MUCH cheaper than regular insurance. I
paid something like $104 PER YEAR for $10K coverage on collision and 300K on
the liability stuff. That is for less than 2-3K miles per year of course.

For those of you on the list that were interested, I am still doing OK,
Ginger is still unconscious, but they just moved her back to Atlanta, so her
daughter, friends, and I can go visit her! She is breathing completly on her
own and does move her limbs. It's still a wait-and-see as to when she will
pull out of this coma, so please continue the prayers. Thanks to all of you
that have sent cards & emails.

Bill Cartus
Dead B9471131... looking for replacement Tiger