tires

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: tires
From: Windsor Owens <wowens@etec.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 09:55:37 -0700
I need some new tires for my tiger (13").  I am very fond of Yokohamas, I've
had good luck with them on my BMW & Porsche in the past.  Tire rack has some
AVS intermediates available in 185/60/13 and 205/60/13.  The 205's are
definetely going on the back.  While 205's will fit on the front, they stick
out beyond the fender line and look stupid.  For that reason, I'm inclined
to go with 185's up front.  But they sound awfully skinny, and I don't want
the car to understeer anymore than it already does (has 205's all around,
currently).  Any thoughts out there?

Windsor