Re: bonnet release

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: bonnet release
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:06:50 -0700
Steve,

EEGADDS!!!
All that just to get the hood to open properly.  This Tiger restoration is
just too daunting.  How many volumes are needed to remove the gas tanks?
Boy, and I thought you just remove all the nuts, bolts and assorted
hardware and then remove the tanks.  Steve, do you offer cleff notes for
any of these procedures?

Exhausted,

Tim

B9470080 (completely disassembled and with no directions to reassemble)