Re: non-list subject : Question on leather care

To: herbeam@cari.net, alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non-list subject : Question on leather care
From: FRITZWICH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:19:02 EDT
Bob...
Just curious to know if there are any other Chrysler Maserati TC owners out
there in Sunbeamland.  My tc needed some t-L-c on its leather too.  Since my
Sunbeams never had leather seats so I never worried about leather cleaners.
But now I do.  I tried some stuff I picked up at a car show.  It's called
"Just For Leather" and comes on a ready to use towel.  I wiped this stuff on
the drivers seat and it made an instant difference.  The seat was softer and
did not show the small leather cracks that a 10 year old interior generally
does.  It definitely was not an Armor-All shine.  I was quite happy with the
results.  "Just for Leather" is made by the North American Oil Company in
Atlanta, GA.
...Rich