Line sleeves

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Line sleeves
From: "Bob Douglas" <b_s_d@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:22:38 PDT
Has anyone found a good replacement for the rubber "sleeves" that Rootes
used around the gas and brake lines where they were clamped to the body?
They are basically thin wall black rubber tubes that are split down the
side.  Vacuum line is probably too thick and I don't think flat gasket
rubber would stay in place well.  I figure there are a bunch of other cars
that use something similar, so would really appreciate knowing if someone
has already chased down a good alternative.

Best regards,  Bob Douglas