STEERING WHEELS

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: STEERING WHEELS
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:39:43 -0600
Hi Listers,
    Back to the steering wheel restoration. Does anyone actually recommend
any restorers out there? Found some in Hemmings, but I don't know squat
about any of them. Can someone give some feedback about any of the restorers
in Hemmings? My steering wheel is going to need the plastic hub repaired or
replaced. It is currently missing a chunk. Alternative is to buy a new one
if anyone has one. Found some in Europe. Looks like a may have to go there
for one if I can't find something here in the states. HELP!!
Dan Eiland
B382002652LRXFE