inquiry 081799b

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 081799b
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:42:28 -0400
Daniel S. Eiland, er, wrote:
>TIGER DIARY
>> bizarre short trips to the ice cream shop and the burger joint.

OK, Daniel, what _is_ this? I enjoyed it, esp the part about the bird.
Please share more, but not all 751 day's worth leading up to the above
at once. :^) The whole thing being from the car's point of view is
fresh. I wonder what a car would think of a person removing the plug in
the diff cover and sticking his finger in -- without even a rubber
glove! -- to check the oil level?

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP