Tail lenses

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tail lenses
From: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:26:45 -1000
Upon further investigation I have determined that the lenses are Alpine
series I-III. If you know of someone needing these let them know. Have any
of you tried to use a Wilwood master cylinder? My master cylinders (clutch
and brake) are questionable at best. I was thinking of trying the wilwoods.
Not only are they less expensive and lighter, they are dual reservoir. My
only real delima is in what size ti buy. 3/4,7/8, or 1" bore. What would be
best for the stock calipers and wheel cylinders? Would a 1" bore on the
clutch reduce pedal effort? These are just a few of the many questions I
have. If you have any ideas or past experience please let me know.
Thanks
Chris