Dual Master Cylinder Force

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dual Master Cylinder Force
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:43:14 -0400
Folks,
        Last year I asked similar questions on the bore size for
a replacement dual master cylinder. (without power brakes).
 The answers I got were about 50-50 on the question of:
Will a duel master cylinder of the same bore as the original
Tiger require twice the peddle pressure for the same braking?
 I was unable to decide who was correct.  I tended to believe the
doubling of force required on the peddle.
Does any one have real data ?

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others