Re: oversteer

To: rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu, dleit@mintcity.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oversteer
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:56:42 EDT
The "Tiger gas tanks are something that I've always worried about.  I believe
that they are a time bomb just waiting to be hit.

In my neighborhood a few days ago a 69 yr. old woman in a Plymouth Voyager
rear ended a 69 yr' old man in a MG-TC.  Knocked him off the road and killed
him.

I think we have to realize that we are in a high risk vehicle.  I think of it
often and find myself staying way to the right as cars approach me.  Maybe
I'm getting too old.  I almost think I feel a little safer on my motorcycle
and I'm not sure why.
  Mark L.