Re: Questions

To: mmeswarb@itexas.net
Subject: Re: Questions
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:13:39 EDT
Mark,

Not to many questions, anyway here goes.

1:  Both Rick and myself stock the brake light switch.  It is located at the
junction of the brake lines on the front lower right of the engine
compartment underneath the generator.

2:  You can use the screw type tonneau studs for all applications, the should
be about 5/8ths in height.

3:   You can purchase the caps new, the fit just about any old British car.

4:   Toggle switches should be up to be off.

5:   48-50 lb. is OK on the wheel studs, just make sure the nuts are seated
on the wheel.

6:   No, I don't live in Texas, but my sister lives in Austin.

Curt
Classic Sunbeam