Fibregalss hardtops

To: Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Fibregalss hardtops
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:35:17 +0100
Hi Wally,

I have seen the Honeybourne top and to me the quality seems pretty good.
To look at it the shape is pretty near to the original but with a bit of
thickening around the side windows. I don't know about fastenings.

They are a lot lighter to fit than the steel original and don't rust
even over here!

I believe they also took a lesson from Henry ford and can supply them in
any colour you like so long as its white 8-)

You'd have to ask them about shipping.

regards

Jeff

In message <199909060934.TAA06550@fepa.mail.ozemail.net>, Wally Menke