springs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: springs
From: mjb2@home.com
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 19:08:52 -0700
i have a question about springs, front and rear for my 65' tiger.  since
i received so many answers about the shocks, i figured i might ask about
springs. this is not a X-cross car. am i to assume (dangerous word) that
i want to keep the rear  springs as designed by the engineers and
stiffen the fronts?  i see that a front is advertised around 325lbs,
that is give or take.  since my 66' mustang has 480's on the front and
only weighs 300 pounds more than the tiger and rides quite well,
wouldn't it make sense to at least apply the same thought.  i would like
to drive and not plow, i live in the city.