Club Autocross this Weekend in Dublin Ca

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Club Autocross this Weekend in Dublin Ca
From: Rob Guerra <Bomber44@kaiserair.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:54:04 -0700
Just a reminder that the Ferrari Club (No. Region) has invited our club to
join them at an Autocross event this weekend.  We want to have a good turn
out and show a lot of support for their event.

We would sure like it if you could make it.  Call either Rob Guerra
925-462-9383 or Terry Taylor for details 650-365-3173 for details.

This is a "fun" event so beginners and family members are welcome to come.

The event will start at 10:00 am on Sunday - Lunch is provided with entry fee.

It's going to be held at the Alameda County Sheriff's Training
Facilty  6289 Madigan Road Dublin Ca

See you there....

Rob