Re: Speed in the wind

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Speed in the wind
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:47:17 -0700

James Barrett wrote:

> Folks,
>         Floyd is scheduled to visit me Tue. and Wed.
> Now my questions are:.......

James:Keep that awesome Tiger safe and dry. ..........Oh, and by the
way, I hope you make it through the hurricane OK too.

Actually, I'll bet your 351Tiger should be able to beat the 155MPH of
the hurricane, maybe up to around 170MPH for the Tiger. This way, (after
my extensive scientific reasoning has been thought through) sticking
your head out the window, you'll only feel a 15 MPH wind differential. A
piece of cake.

Steve Sage