RE: SOS WILL BE HELD

To: "'Ed Esslinger'" <eee1@snowhill.com>, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: SOS WILL BE HELD
From: "Colley, Chuck" <Chuck.Colley@wang.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:38:45 -0400
Fast Cool Cat Eddie,
As of this time, I'm still planning to attend. I hope I don't have to wimp
out like other NE beamers have done. If Floyd continues to turn to a
NNEasterly direction, I plan to "brave" raindrops on I-81, maybe spend the
night in Roanoak, maybe further south, then in to Dillard on Friday by noon.
Anyone else going down I-81 from I-66 to NC Thursday?
Keep your fingers crossed for me.
All the Best,
Chuck Colley
Mk1A Funbeam Tiger