RE: SOS weather

To: "'Chris Mottram'" <c_mottram@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: SOS weather
From: Chris Thompson <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:02:16 -0400
I'm right off I-81 near Roanoke, VA, and the skies are sunny, with light wind.
Dennis turned out to  be the "hurricane-of-the decade" that wasn't.  Even our
beach house at Wrightsville Beach where Dennis hit land is relatively
unscathed.  So head on to Dillard - I would just avoid I-95 in Virginia if I
could for today....

Chris Thompson
Executive Vice President
Recognition Research, Inc.