Hard Top rubber

To: "'tiger mail'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard Top rubber
From: "Bob, Jerry (LBOB)" <LBOB@chevron.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:07:18 -0700
Who has the best replacement rubber for an original hard top for the Tiger?
I didn't know if S.S., Classic Sunbeam, or Tiger Tom's would be the best
choice.  I want to get the replacement rubber which best matches the
original rubber and figured someone on the list has already been down this
road.  I am also looking for a good trunk lid for my 66 Tiger if anyone has
one for sale, the P.O.'s wife took a hammer to the original lid.

Thanks,

Jerry