Re: SOS Photos

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOS Photos
From: Matthew P Bouchelle <mbouchel@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:57:58 -0400
You aren't doing anything wrong.  After I wrote the email and put it in
my outbox, Scott decided to increase the size of the photos and therefore
had to remove photos of engines and interiors that we had on the list.

Maybe after a month or so, we'll redo the web site like we originally had
it for another month so you can take a look at all those engines and
dashes.

BTW, if you see photos you like be sure to save them to your harddisk as
we will only keep the photos out there a few months.

I'll post to the list when we redo the site with smaller pictures.

Matt