Re: More stuff on eBay

To: rnanzig@webtv.net
Subject: Re: More stuff on eBay
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 06:16:24 EDT
Dear Alpine & Tiger listers,

As a vendor what I've done is to create a mailing list on our web site.  This
way we send info to those who joined the list, not others who might find it
offensive.  In Gary's case he might not be able to contact interested parties
directly, so he posted to the list.  I know others including myself have sent
parts for sale to the list in the past and I don't mind it as long as it's no
a constant barrage.  In the grand scheme of things, it;s a service to inform
others of parts that might be on the market. If you were looking for what
Gary's was selling, you might not complain.

Only my option,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam