Re: eBay listing ad - comments

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eBay listing ad - comments
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <malcolm@daviesisland.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:16:56 -0400
Hello Everyone,

For those of us not monitoring Ebay for parts on a daily basis there is a
very good way of keeping up-to-date on the Ebay marketplace. Use Ebay's FREE
"Personal Shopper" feature. It is located under the Search button at the top
of the main page: http://www.ebay.com or this link might work.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?PersonalShopperViewSearches

The personal shopper has helped me in the past to find classifieds
pertaining to a broad range like "Sunbeam Tiger" or a narrow range like
"Edelbrock F4B". The personal shopper will search the Ebay database and
email you the results either daily or every 3 days. This service is free for
90 days and then you can just renew it and get it for FREE for another 90
days.

I really enjoy this mailing list and would hate to see it ruined by a
barrage of junk mail about Ebay auctions.

There's my 2 cents...

Malcolm
B382100317LRXFE

PS. Anybody out there have a MK2 AMP Gauge to sell?