Tiger For Sale - price missing

To: Christopher Albers <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Subject: Tiger For Sale - price missing
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 00:38:41 +0100
Gents,

be fair, Steve was only doing someone a favour, I'm sure if it had been
his car then the price would have been included first time.

So none of you has ever sent an Email and then thought.. OOPS should
have included another line of text ???

I know I ...........

Lighten up, at least when you guys get a price you don't have to convert
the currency from dollars to 'local money' (and add tax) before you know
how much it is in English!!

(apologies to other overseas lister's)

For sale Tiger air cleaner, clock, fan shroud, radio console, tool kit
and Lord Rootes cigar stub from the ashtray of first Prototype

        - bundle price 7000 Monrovian Goats.

At least I included the price!

8-)

I guess the morale is:-

1. someone may inadvertently miss the price off
2. someone may miss the price off because they don't know how much to
ask.
3. thankfully, we are a world wide group on Sunbeam enthusiast.
4. don't shoot the messenger when he past an advert that the group may
be interested in.

--
Jeff Howarth