Ebay My two cents

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay My two cents
From: jantbm@juno.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 20:07:49 -0400
It seems this list is one of two things.  Someone is always bitching
about what someone does or there are so many posts on a  particular
subject that its been beaten to death.  I have been a member for a couple
of years and find the list of tremendous value but every year we seem to
go off the deep end and loose site of its purpose 'for the benefit of
tiger preservation'.  Yes the delete key is a matter of choice and I for
one continue to use  it versus complain  in order to find that one
item(s) that really helps.  Maybe some others should learn how to use it.